AML training for virtual currency businesses and other compliance professionals cover the essential checklist for updating your AML Compliance Program in 2021.
Key Concepts Covered Include:
- New developments in BSA, AML/CFT and U.S. sanctions compliance
- New sanctions, new and proposed regulations
- FinCEN guidance
- Essential compliance program checklist
- Untangling 2020
- Top 10 events and trends in AML and Sanctions Compliance
- How do these events impact your BSA/AML Compliance Program?
- What impact will the new administration have on your compliance efforts?
- Getting BSA/AML Compliance Right: Why is it more important than ever?
- What Happens if Your AML Program is Not Effective?
- The AML Compliance Program in Focus
- Ensuring an Adequate and Effective Program: What Lessons Have We Learned?
- Role of the compliance officer: The new standard
- Customer Due Diligence (KYC)
- The latest developments
- Avoiding Criminal Abuse: 2020’s Top Issues
- Customer Due Diligence
- Bitmex, Funds Transfer Rule/Travel Rule and Privacy Coins
- Suspicious Activity Monitoring and Reporting
- Writing the SAR
- Law enforcement use the SAR
- Using Technology: How to use the tools to find the activity
- Thinking Globally – Or At Least Beyond US Borders
- Canada, EU, FATF vs MICA, US and more
- 2021 – At Last!
- What do you need to be doing to get ready?
- What can you expect from the regulators? IRS?
- With new AML laws from Congress – more changes for the AML Program?
- What are the big issues in 2021?
Carol Van Cleef, CEO, Luminous Group and Chair, Blockchain and Digital Assets Practice, Bradley, Arant, Boult and Cummings, LLP
Kim Johnson, Regulatory Compliance Director, Luminous Group
Justin Ehrenhofer, Founder Comply First, Compliance Analyst, DV Trading
Rich Sanders, Lead Investigator/Principal at CipherBlade
Amber Scott, Founder and Chief AML Ninja, Outlier Solutions, Inc